Friday 3rd of September 2021
Boots Day is a fun opportunity to get your friends, school, and colleagues together to support Tauranga Riding for the Disabled. Whether you wear your boldest boots, your best boots, or your back country boots be a part of Boots Day and help us to help so many in need within our community.
How Boots Day works?
- Register for Boots Day online
- Make Boots Day fun, challenge other schools, businesses or friends to take part
- Get social and share your day
- Donate your Boots Day fundraising to Tauranga RDA
Note: If you have made a Boots Day donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a receipt.
Boots Day Fundraising Ideas
- Ask everyone to wear boots on Friday 3rd of September and ask for a donation. This could be a set amount or a gold coin
- Mufti Day
- Bake Sale
- Run a Raffle (get the boss to donate a annual leave day and raffle it to staff)
View our Boots Day Success Guide.