Boots Day 2023
Holding a Boots Day event at your school, office or as an individual is a fun and great way to support Tauranga Riding for the Disabled and our riders.
We would love to know about your Boots Day and help spread the word about your event. Register your event here!
How to have a succesful Boots Day
- Register your boots day event as an individual, School, Community Group or Corporate
- Set the Date - If the Thursday 10th of August does not work for you, set another date in September
- Let your community know you are supporting Boots Day
- Share your Boots Day online and with Tauranga RDA on www.facebook.com/TaurangaRDA
- Thank your supporters
- After the event – Bank your donation
- Print a boots day poster and spread the word!
Tips for making your Boots Day Fun
- Hold a competition for the best boots
- Hold a bake sale or morning tea or mufti day
- Challenge other schools or businesses to wear boots for Boots Day
- Share fun photos of the day on social media
Thank you for choosing to support Tauranga RDA and Boots Day.
Your support helps us support our community and raise awareness of our organisaton.