Friends of Tauranga Riding for the Disabled
Friends of Tauranga Riding for the Disabled are passionate about making a difference in our community.
We are committed to providing life-changing experiences for the at-risk, socially challenged and disabled members of our Bay of Plenty and Western Bay of Plenty communities through our specialised equine therapy programmes.
By becoming one of our valued Friends, your support will help us to train more coacheJoin Tauranga Riding for the Disabled Friends of Todays and volunteers, improve our facilities to cater for more riders and to train more specialist therapy horses allowing us to help more riders than ever before.
Benefits of becoming a Friend of Tauranga RDA
- Welcome pack with certificate, Friends of logo to use and a supporter gift
- Your name on our Friends of Board in our Indoor Arena and on our website
- Recieve regular newsletter and event invitations
- Open invitation to watch our rides and meet our amazing team of horses
- Make a difference to those in need within our community
- Friends payment may be tax deductable
Annual Friends of Tauranga Riding for the Disabled Membership Costs
- Business membership $500
- Individual or Family membership $180
Its easy to be come a friend of Tauranga RDA
To become a Friends of Tauranga RDA call our office on 07 544 1899 or email us.